Join MiniCabRide to provide services from Local, Gatwick, Heathrow, Stansted, Luton, London City, and Southend Airport as well as Seaports Southampton, Portsmouth, Dover, Harwich, and Tilbury. We provide any journey to and from London to anywhere in and provide the best quality service and platform for customers and drivers
BENEFITS OF JOINING MINICABRIDE
- Earn up to £2000/week.
- 24hrs Advance allocation of jobs.
- Choice of accepting jobs as per your ease.
- Covering all of London, including all airports.
- Weekly Payments on all Wednesdays.
- Passenger no-show payment.
- Mostly jobs are connected to the same airport.
Charges & Fares:
A Commission total of 18%will be charged on all completed journeys whether cash or account, mileage, or fixed prices.
- MiniCabRide Includes £10 as congestion charges in each journey on top of driver fare for job pickup and drops off between congestion times Monday to Sunday from 07:00 to 10:00 (Commission Applied)
- Parking Fee: For any Airport Pickup and drop off parking fee is included in the fare i.e., Heathrow Parking is £7, and commission is applied to it, so the driver will receive £5.74 after the commission to cover up to 30 minutes of parking.
We pay to driver £20 for a London job passenger no-show and £20 + Parking fee for an airport job passenger no-show. We consider 30 miles away from the M25 as outside London, pickup will be paid 50% amount in the event of a passenger no-show.
Parking Fee: For any Airport Pickup and drop off parking fee is included in the fare i.e., Heathrow Parking is £7, and commission is applied to it, so the driver will receive £5.74 after the commission to cover up to 30 minutes of parking.
• We consider business week from 00:00 hrs. Monday till 23:59 Sunday.
• Payment and statement will be issued on the following Wednesday( 3 days later the closed week for accounts to create a statement
• Any jobs completed after 23:59 hrs. Sunday will appear in next week’s statement.
• On Christmas 25th December and New Year 1st January you will receive a 25% increment on the driver price list and for the remaining whole year our prices remain the same 24/7.
- SmartPhone mobile with working Internet
- Profile Picture
- D VLA license Front & Back
- Driver PCO (Paper & badge)
- Driver’s National Insurance Number
- Vehicle Log Book 1st and 2nd Page V5
- Insurance Certificate (If fleet insurance, attach detail paper)
- Vehicle PCO
- Vehicle Rental Agreement (if rental Vehicle)
If you are agreed please sign the contract by clicking on https://app.hellosign.com/s/18IMjbGF and send us your documents by WhatsApp at 07888270210 and as soon as it’s processed we will let you know.