Chingford is a district town in the North East of London divided into three sub-neighbourhoods Chingford Mount, Friday Hill, and Highams Park. The area is 10 miles away from the Northeast of Central London. One of the main reasons behind naming the area as Chingford is because River Ching runs through the area. The area is also known for Queen Elizabeth’s Hunting Lodge which was originally called the Great Standing built during the period of King Henry VIII in 1543.
Chingford Minicab is a private minicab hire service under the banner of MiniCabRide, which is one of the biggest minicab hire services in the United Kingdom. Its is already a 10-year-old service and one of the first service to cater to pick-up and drop-off requirement for customers commuting in and out from the Chingford area. An affordable service catering all transfer requirements to all airports around the city and also to other urban and rural localities around London.
Why Choose Chingford transfer With MiniCabRide?
- The service is suitable for catering to transfer requirements for individual and corporates customers. Our fleet of minibuses and minivans are quite capable of meeting group transfer requirements.
- Managed by a team of well-trained drivers who are very passionate about the service they provide. The team is always ready to take a step forward to help a customer when required.
- We use the highest standards of cleanliness in the management and upkeep of our vehicles to maintain a culture of hygiene.
- We offer every customer free 30 minutes waiting time for all our customers which are highest in terms of what is being offered by operators in the industry.
- One of the few local minicab operators offering servicing customers at fixed rates. A customer always pays a fixed fee for commuting to any fixed drop-off locations and nothing variable is applicable because due to changing traffic condition the period of transfer as charged by other operators.
How Much will A Minicab Cost from ChngFord To And From All London Airport?
One of the major components of the service is an airport transfer, it is 24 hr service offering pick and drop facilities from important London airports to the Chingford area. The rate chart for the service is as given below :
|Taxi from Chingford to Heathrow Airport Transfer||46 Miles||£115.00|
|Taxi from Chingford to Luton Airport Transfer||38 Miles||£114.00|
|Taxi from Chingford to Southend Airport Transfer||30 Miles||£90.00|
|Taxi from Chingford to Stansted Airport Transfer||23 Miles||£80.00|
|Taxi from Chingford to Gatwick Airport Transfer||53 Miles||£106.00|
|Taxi from Chingford to London City Airport Transfer||14 Miles||£56.00|
How to book a Chingford minicab Transfer from MiniCabRide?
Keeping in line with MiniCabRide philosophy of offering a hassle-free experience to every customer, we have made sure the booking experience should reflect the same. We offer multiple options through which a customer can Chingford minicab transfers so that anybody can do the same from the comfort of their home or office, the various booking channels are :